Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Latest cards.

So as I promised here's another card I made from the pyrus line.   In all honesty this isn't my favorite card.  I found the whole time i was trying to finish it new ideas kept popping into my head making it incredibly hard to stay on track and stay focused lol.  Ever have that problem?

 Here's a close-up of the sentiment.  I used my nesties for the different circles.  The color doesn't seem to show up as well as i'd hoped.  It's a dark teal sorta color.
And here's a close-up of my handmade roses.  I must say...that's the only part i like lol.  The flowers and the little butterfly are my favorite :)
And I decided to stroll outside my comfort zone a wee bit too today.  I tried to make something a little more masculine.  My Dad has been dealing with some pretty heavy stuff lately so I'll probably send this one to him.  The stamp set is from flourishes. It's called a guiding light.  I colored it with distress inks and used my brush with some bleach to do the white tones.  If anyone has any tips on the lighthouse beam i'd love to hear them.



And then there's this one.  Not really sure how I feel about it just yet.  I played around with my prismacolor markers with this one.  I love em...so much fun :)
The center flower is the only part popped off the card.  The flower stamp I used is from a company called "Outlines" and the paper again is basic greys pyrus.
Thanks for stopping by.  I may post another today depending on how ambitious i'm feeling.
~Cass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love :)