Tuesday, March 15, 2011

March Break...yay :)

Hi everybody,
It's a beautiful afternoon and the kids are outside playing with the dog.  Perfect time to post the ONE card i've made over the past couple weeks...eek.
Anyway,  here it is.  It's also my entry for this weeks mojo monday sketch 182.
The base pp is from creative imaginations that I had in my stash.  I ran it through my cuttlebug using the floral fantasy folder.  I inked it with broken china, chipped sapphire and walnut stain is certain places.  The top panel was done the same way but i used shabby shutters, crushed olive and again walnut stain to age it a little bit.
The cut piece under my sentiment is from the winter lace cricut cartridge.  I rubbed some platnium stickles on top of it ( accidently while it was sitting on my sentiment but i like the outcome lol ) to give it a bit of shine.
Thanks for checking it out...hope everyone has a great week.  Hopefully i'll get a chance to make a couple things in the next couple days but time will tell.
See ya soon.
Cass.

2 comments:

  1. Wow you only posted a month ago and I am just commenting now....sorry./
    I LOVE it though I love the textures, colours AND those roses.

    Great job

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love :)