Thursday, March 3, 2011

Where's spring?

Ok...it's cold here.  Isn't it time for spring yet?  That being said, spring defenitly became my inspiration for todays card.
 I started by making my base card with kraft cardstock.  Used the pyrus line from Basic grey onece again and matted it with white.  I used my nestabilites circles for both circles.  For the large I sponged shabby shutters, peeled paint for the grass left a little space and then used faded jeans and stormy sky.  I took some bleach on my brush and made a little cloud in the sky then took my liquid pearls for a melty snow look.  ( i can hope right? )

I pulled out my "stretch your imagination" cricut cartridge and cut my tree then used a Martha stewart punch for the little blossoms.   The pink in the middle is a soft pink liquid pearls.

The little birds and the sentiment were stamps i found in the $ bin at michaels.  The nest i just affixed some raffia to some cardstock with sticky strip and touched it up with some walnut stain.
Anyway, that's it for today.  Thanks for stopping by. 
Have a great day :)
~Cass.

2 comments:

  1. I am definately ready for spring. Your card is awesome with so many great details. Love the little birds and nest.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love :)