Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tea party fun :)

Good morning everybody. 
I was given the glorious task of coming up with an idea for a tea party invite for 18 little girls.  Seeing as i have two little boys...getting the chance to do girly things is just heavenly ;)
Here's the cards i came up with.  I figured i'd let them choose which they prefer.  A little variety never hurts right?
Option1

Option2

Option3

Option4

For all cards I used the "A childs year" cartridge with basic grey "Green at heart" patterned paper. 
Which one would you pick? 

Thanks for checking out my lastest...hope you all have a fab week :)
Cass.

2 comments:

  1. So I can only pick one then it would be option three. However it was closely followed by option #1.

    That being said they are all beautiful in there own way but #3 stands out as WOW to me as I love your rosettes ( that you make) and the colours AND the doillie under the kettle adds a bit of a vintage look and that is one of my fav looks.

    Thanks for sharing all of them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...just love them all! They all are very lovely! The teapots and the silhouettes are very eye catching!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love :)