Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'm now on Etsy :)

Hi everybody :)




Wow....i've been so busy and I was shocked to see my last post was in October...that's just awful lol.
I have started a page on Etsy where I have my cards available for sale.
Here's the link: http://www.etsy.com/shop/CassieN?ref=pr_shop
I also have been doing some custom orders. That, combined with kids being sick and all the wonderful other things that come along with this time of year...time is flying by :)
Here are a few of my latest creations. As always i'd love to hear your feedback.

I so rarely seem to get the chance to scrapbook. I was thrilled with how this page turned out. In person it's very sparkly. The snow flakes along the border strip are embossed with irrdescent powders and highlighted with stickles. ( gotta love glitter in any shape or form.) Maybe that's why i enjoy winter LO's. I can use glitter with pics of my boys and it doesn't seem wierd :)  The punched snowflakes are a combination of punches and dies i've collected along the way.  I think the larger is Martha stewart and the smaller are all cuttlebug dies.  My favorite part on the whole LO is the snow on the title.  I was sooooo happy how it came out :)  I seen someone else do it...can't remember who so I won't take credit for the idea...but i used my liquid pearls and gooped it on there and voila...looks just like snow.
I was really happy with this card. I did a custom version of it for a friend using dark purple. I looked so elegant. For some reason I can't seem to get it to load on to this page so here's a link if you're curious :)
http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/187183/view/3087451/-1/1.html It's a link to SB.com with my gallery as well.  The patterned paper is Basic Grey from the Capella collection.  A beautiful collection a papers btw.  I made the little rosettes by hand and cut the foil with my cuttlebug corner die.  The foil was a gift from my MIL.  I'm liking and using it much more than i thought i would originally.

A friend of mine also had a baby girl this month. This card was a lot of fun to make. I have a wierd thing for buttons. Just seems to go with babies :)  The patterned paper is from the Que sera collection (love) and the stork is a digital stamp which i just colored in with my blender pen.
And last but not least I don't think you can ever really have too many thank you cards. So here's one I made just using scraps from my stash.  I used my cuttlebug Olivia die to cut the "thanks" and my spellbinders die for the label.
We're expecting a big storm here tonight so it's prime opportunity to get some more stuff done :) Hope everyone has a wonderful week and thanks for visiting.

Hugs,
Cass.

1 comment:

  1. Here is my love for you for the day....tht scrapbook LO is AMAZING...yep AMAZING, I love it, everything about it and your card is stunning as well LOVE your handmade rosettes...me can not make them to save my life...smile

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love :)