Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Snowflakes are like winters butterflies.


Hi people :) I think we're finally to settle back into our regular routine around here. Over our March break i took one of the little guys to visit Oma and Opa in Nova Scotia for the week. It was nice to be back home for a bit. My hubby and our other little man stayed home and attempted some renos on the house.
Mom and Dad are without the Internet...so i felt a little cut off from the planet...but we're back and online :)
I brought some of my scrapbook stuff because some of Moms friends wanted to learn how to do it. So with minimal supplies i decided to whip up a LO. Wow...feels like forever since I've made a 12x12er.
Anyway, I'm still thinking of adding some little things to it...but thanks for looking and hope everyone enjoyed their March breaks...if you had one ;)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my...color me green here! Love everything about this...the layout, the colors and the black and white photos!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love :)