Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dahlia fold all occasion card :)



I've been wanting to try this fold for quite some time now. I think the final product is stunning :) So much depth and detail...love it! Anyway, i made this lil' number last night, it started of from a sketch but...it took on a life of its own. I used K&Company patterned papers that i inked with tim holtz walnut stain and scratched up the edges with my finger nail a wee big. The rhinestones were from walmart. I'm a sparkle gal so i found a little tube that was cheaper than the actual flourishes. I figured i could make a flourish myself so we'd give it a try :) Then i just finished off the edges with some faux stitching.
Thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I think papercrafting is so hard and you have perfected it. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love :)