Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Getting re-aquainted with challenges


With company and whatnot the last few weeks, our house has been in aboslute chaos. TOday I decided was a good day to start up with blog challenges and stuff. I feel like i got a lot accomplished :) First i had a sketch for Mojo Monday. MOJO147. Such a fun sketch :) and it doubles as my entry for the weekly inspiration challenge at Stamptv.
The second card i finished today was for the weekly sketch challenge also at stamptv.






I did a lot of paper piecing ( and a bit of stamping ) on the sailboat card which i made as an entry for The cute card thursday challenge 20 schools out. It has to be summer themed.
Ugh...i have a real love/hate relationship with this one. I had it pictured in my head but it just wasn't working out that way. ( and now that i'm looking at the clock....i think i may have missed the deadline anyway lol ).






And last but not least...
Friends of ours moved into their new house over the weekend. I made this little card for them to accompany their housewarming present :)
Anyway, thanks for checking them out. I always appreciate visits and comments. If you guys ever have any questions never hesitate to ask :)
Stay crafty :)









3 comments:

  1. This is soooo pretty!!! I love the colors and the embossing on the background. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the orange theme! Did you actually cut out the flowers?

    Do keep crafting. :)

    PS: My house is always in chaos as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great selection of cards, all so very different. My favourite is the first one, the colours are gorgeous!!!! I LOVE colour!!

    I'm glad I'm not the only one who has a chaotic house, we have the odd tidy day but it doesn't last long lol

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love :)