Monday, May 3, 2010

My NSD :)


So NSD didn't go quite as planned I'll admit. As usual something got planned which would take up just enough time so i couldn't get all those layouts made that i wanted to. I got one done (yay!). The base is Basic grey "offbeat". The rest is cardstock from my stash. I used my fiskars border punch to frame it and added some homemade blossoms. One of the boys brought Benjamin Bear home for a few nights and we had to do a journal of his visit. It was a fun little project. We ended up taking pictures of Owen and Benjamin on the play set in our backyard, in the leaves and things like that. Printed the pictures and did a mini scrapbook page for the teacher. Really...i'm a scrapbooker...if an opportunity presents itself...what would you expect ?
We ended up attending a congregation get-together and i was on cupcake duty. Ahhh cupcakes...at least it's a creative outlet. I watched some videos on how to decorate some snazzy cupcakes and tried my hand at it. I was very pleased with the outcome...especially since these were my first. What about you? Did you get everything done that you had planned to????


Thanks for stopping by...have a great day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love :)